Sunday 29 June 2014

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to my new Blog, where I am really looking forward to sharing lots of fun art and craft activities for children, between the ages of 4 and 11.

I also hope to have an After-School Club, in Southampton very soon, and will also be available for Birthday Parties. See the tab above for further information on both of these.

I have a new Facebook page where I'll be sharing photos of the completed activities that I'll be doing with the kids at the Club, and you can follow me on Pinterest, where I have a Board just for Art and Craft Club for Kids.

** For the first project, coming soon, you'll need to gather the following materials:
  • Different coloured gummed papers
  • A6 white cards (postcard size)
  • Felt-tipped pens
  • Scissors
We'll be exploring warm and cool colours, different shapes, and cutting skills.

See you very soon!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment